The High School Fall Baseball League (HSFBL) is a network of Fall Wood Bat Leagues offered in 50+ cities across the U.S. with 500+ players selected to HSFBL All-Star Games.
Who is eligible to play?
- Eligible players must be a 2022-2026 grad.
- Incoming High School Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen, plus 8th graders (w/ a Coach recommendation).
Fall League Details:
- Eight (8) Game Season w/ College Game Day(s) and League Tournament
- League games played on Sundays (We do NOT play Labor Day weekend)
- HSFBL Final 4 for Qualifying Teams
- All-Star Games for selected players
Players must select a Division during Registration: Determine your Tier Level/Division
- Division 1 - Varsity playing experience or Tier 1-4 player.
- Division 2 - No Varsity playing experience or Tier 4-6 player.
- D1 and D2 players are placed together on teams in the same league or split onto teams in seperate D1 and D2 leagues (based on total # of players and level of experience in league).
Player Registration Opens April 1st!
- $329 Early Registration - Deadline to Register is July 4th
- $349 Registration - Deadline to Register is August 1st
- $379 Late Registration - Accepted until Rosters are Full
Registered Players Receive:
- One (1) Phoenix HD Maple Wood Bat ($110 model)
- Jersey Top
- College ID Profile
Registering an Individual Player?
- All players must register online.
- Players can request teammates or a 'Team/Group' on their online registration.
- Players are placed on a team based on the info they provide during registration.
Registering a 'Team/Group' of 10+ Players? Fill out 'Team/Group' Roster Form.
- All Players will register individually online and list the 'Team/Group' on their registration.
- As each player registers, they are placed on their 'Team/Group' roster.
- 'Team/Group' of 10+ players can designate their own coach or have our HSFBL Coaches coach their team.